Friday 12 October 2012

Beautiful Song: More Than Words ~ Extreme


Extreme - More Than Words



Uploaded by  on Nov 22, 2009
Music video by Extreme performing More Than Words. (C) 2004 A&M Records





More than words

Extreme


 GCadd9
      Saying I love you 
 Am7CDG
      Is  not the words I want to hear from you
 GCadd9
      It's not that I want to
 Am7CDEm
      Not to say but if you only knew

 Bm7Am7
      How easy
 DGD/F#Em
      It would be to show me how you feel
 Bm7Am7D7G7
      More than words  is all you have to do
 G7C
      To make it real 
 CCmG
      Then you wouldn't have to say
 Em7
      That you love me 'cos
 Am7D7G
      I'd  already know


BRIDGE:

 GD/F#EmBmC
      What would you do if my heart was torn in two
 CG/BAm7D7G
      More than words to show you feel that your love for me is real 
 GD/F#Em7Bm7C
      What would you say if I took those words away?
 CG/BAm7
      Then you couldn't make things new
 D7G
      Just by saying I love you

(Repeat intro x2)


VERSE 2

Now that I've tried to
Talk to you and make you understand
All that you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hands
And touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me
Cos I'd All Ready Know


REPEAT BRIDGE AD LIB AND FADE


http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.lindesign.se/uwp/guitar/e/extreme/more_than_words.crd

Chordie is a great site btw. for guitar chord resources and song lyrics...  lots of Tab Charts too  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ