Tuesday 16 October 2012

Global Community - Thank You All

Hi there everyone  : )

We Are Waking Up !!

This is such a brilliant little statistic today that I thought i'd like to share it with you.  Here's the statistics for the last 24 hours for this blog.  I think it's very wonderful to have people from all over the world coming here and seeing what is going on in the world...  behind the scenes...  that the Mass Media Propaganda Machine (mainstream media) never tells us about. 

This blog is not inclusive of all events by any means...  and i'm forever grateful to Scenario 2012, American Kabuki, David Icke, David Wilcock, Max Keiser, Crazy Mail and Backstories, Aotearoa A Wider Perspective, Steve Hart and The Power Struggle, YouTube and many many other unnamed bloggers, researchers and archivists (like myself) who are fascinated and astounded at the events occurring in our world at this current time in history.

Thank you for joining with me as I patch together items of interest, for your enjoyment and information.  It's such a blessing to my heart to see people represented in this little diagram who are from every continent and every tribe on planet Earth.  We truly are a Global Family.  I welcome you as my Family Member, heart-to-heart.  Thank you for being here, Waking Up with me...  as I catalogue events as I am made aware of them...  Welcome.



Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
61
Pakistan
14
France
12
Australia
11
Russia
10
United Kingdom
8
Romania
4
Canada
3
Germany
3
Malaysia
2


I also wanted to celebrate with you again, as overnight this little blog passed the 13,000 Views mark.  This is not a 'magical' number to me at all, or perhaps it is ??  : )   It's just that i'm very surprised that so many people have been turning up to read my archived posts.  Thank you.


Stats  ›  Overview



Pageviews today
136
Pageviews yesterday
159
Pageviews last month
3,827
Pageviews all time history
13,109


Thank you for following me...  I am more than happy for your input onto this blog in whatever language you speak...  What you say will be translated by Google...  so if you want to talk to me ever or post a comment, please don't worry that I won't understand you...  because I will  : )

Thank you all ~
Aroha nui  (all-embracing love)
Bronny NZ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ