Friday 9 January 2015

PLEIADIAN PROPHECY The Great Changeover 2013 - 2027. May 3, 2013


This is a fabulous channelling.  I don't usually listen to these things...

I'm VERY GLAD I started listening to this one.  It's great.  Highly recommended.

-  Bron


PLEIADIAN PROPHECY The Great Changeover 2013 - 2027

Published on May 3, 2014

Join our spirituality community at http://corefreedom.com/community.

To visit Barbara's website, go here: http://pleiadians.com
As many of you know, I've been talking about humanity having to be upgraded to the 9-nervous center by 2027 for a while. I talk about this in my book, "I'm Dying, Shit! Not Again!" Barbara Marciniak pretty much spoke what I have been seeing, and in part saying, for so long. When she said "know this, we do not represent all of the Pleiadians." How true. There are a few of the Pleiadians who have no good intentions for humanity. Then she said "black holes" are portals to other time lines. How correct.
The thing that is so, so true - she says: "If you are grounded, then you will not be fried."

She also says that some of the Atlanteans never left but went into the world. I see that too. There were others here too at that time and they too went underground. More have come, and are underground...

This is exactly what I saw happening to 75-85% of the people, a complete overload of energy. It is an event (several actually), that includes the sun and some mistakes humanity makes, some natural and some unnatural chemical reactions, that will cause many situations on the planet that cause our systems to be upgraded. Most people's body's will not be able to handle the energy.

I'm so glad she talked about the Alzheimer's issue. I mentioned in one of the posts in our community,http://corefreedom.com/community, that a third similar type illness is being created, besides Alzheimers and Dementia, which is caused by Botox. Alzheimers and Dementia, according to what I see, can actually be cured, but this third one will be much more powerful and not curable as it is synthetic. It will be another 15-20 years before it is being discovered.

Join me at http://corefreedom.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ