Wednesday 3 February 2016

One UK child ILLEGALLY taken from their home every 20 minutes. 2016


Please create awareness and SHARE!
Thank you

Mother:  "I did everything and more what SS (Social Services or CAFCASS) told me and i spent 8 months going through the family courts. I'm still fighting now. I've been lied to, lied about, manipulated, blackmailed etc. Social services will do anything in their given power to make sure you don't get your children back. They have adoption targets to reach and when a child is adopted, each s worker receives a bonus. They don't use solid evidence in family courts, they base it on "opinion" and "hearsay". My 4 year old had global development delay and in court they stated " it could be a result of neglect". Could be, that isn't proof. And now he's actually been formally diagnosed with autism so it contradicted their opinions. Basically what is happening is child trafficking. Steal, bid, sell. I have never had drink or drug problems, i do not have any criminal convictions, i do not have any learning or physical disabilities. I had a temporary mental health issue and this in their eyes was good enough reason to take my children forever. I was not offered support or help by SS to actually keep my children together with me as a unit."


Other parents in this same situation here >>



MY BOYS (BRADLEY AND HARRY)- STOLEN BY BLACKPOOL SOCIAL SERVICES FOR FORCED ADOPTION (UK)


Published on Dec 31, 2015
These are my children BRADLEY AND HARRY. They are just 4 and 3 years old. They were stolen from me in JUNE 2014 BY BLACKPOOL SOCIAL SERVICES. They are now awaiting FORCED ADOPTION. I DID NOT CONSENT. I have been fighting this CORRUPT SYSTEM for 19 months now and I will continue to fight, no matter what happens. I am a MOTHER, they are MY boys and they should RIGHTFULLY be released from CAPTIVITY but.... SOCIAL SERVICES need to reach a TARGET and receive that HUGE BONUS!! I will however, never let my boys TRUE IDENTITIES fade into NOTHING. THAT I AM SURE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ