Friday 8 April 2016

Welcome to our new group: Apollonius of Tyana - the Nazarene


This post was originally published on "Apollonius of Tyana" Facebook group



Source


Hi there. Welcome to new members of this group. I started this group, and need to offer a few words of explanation about why I set it up, and a few perspectives from my personal point of view...

While this group might look "anti-Christian" or "anti-Jesus", it's not. I have a Classical Studies background, love this period of history (Greco-Roman world 500 BC - 500 AD) and was in the church (protestant) in my teen years and 20s for 14 years. I have very natural leanings to want to look into this specific period of history (1st century AD) and this man (Apollonius of Tyana).

I have, like millions of people all over the world, been researching the mechanations of the Globalist Corporate System (since August 2010), that is now slowly but inevitably crumbling. This is happening because The People of the world have chosen to SEE, and our studious efforts bring us to this place. PEOPLE are changing the status quo, not the "administration"...  Collective Consciousness (Jung), Critical Mass (The Celestine Prophecy), The 100 Monkeys, Co-creation (Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars of Russia books).

Following is just one of the (many) spiritual experiences I had when I was a born-again, water-baptised, tongue-speaking young Christian, here in New Zealand in 1975. I no longer go to church. I can't refute what happened (of course, since it happen to me) ;)  - and I don't need to be 'convinced' by anyone about WHAT happened (my testimony on the link). I just thought I needed to let you know there are many facets to this very rough 'diamond', and I suspect there will be many seemingly paradoxical facets to many of the members arriving here  ;)  ... and from whatever background you come, you are most welcome to join this discussion. Note: Attempted proselytization of any member here to any philosophy or belief is not welcome. Here's a snippet of my life story...  :)



 
Source


I had an experience as a 14 year old (1975) where I used the Name of "Jesus" when a demonic entity was breathing in my left ear in the middle of the night. This happened around 2 years after I became a Christian. I was petrified... glued to the bed in a cold sweat. Just a little background...

Some of my family members were involved in seances (very scary trance-chanelling stuff) when I was 11, and this caused a psychological split in me - disassociation and the adoption of a different persona and name when I was at school... etc, etc. I hated being in that "family". It wasn't a family. I was terrified all the time. It was just "hell". I did everything I could for that year while they were engaged in that activity, to forget I was a participant (forcibly) in that world. All of this happened a long, long time ago now (1972). Anywhooo... I knew exactly what this presence was that was in my bedroom, and after a year and a half of being in my charismatic Baptist church here in the small town of Matamata NZ, had heard lots of sermons about "the power in the Name". Well... what else could I do? I had no other choice in that moment but to use 'the Name'.

I couldn't move my lips let alone say the Name... so I just started thinking the name: "Jesus... Jesus... Jesus... "  The breathing was still quite heavy in my ear, but while I was sweating bullets of perspiration, I just kept saying the Name in my head. After a while, I noticed the breathing had backed up a bit, to around 12 or 18 inches away (30-45cm). This gave me encouragement to keep going. I was then able to move my lips a bit, but still, no sound could come out, because I was so freaking terrified. But my lips started to move a little, and then I noticed the breathing had backed up a bit more, to around 2 feet away (60cm).

I was really encouraged by this, and managed a tiny little whisper...  "Jesus... Jesus..."  This was all I could manage, given the situation.  The breathing backed up some more !!!  It was working !!!  Eventually, after another 10 minutes or so, I could vocalise... and in the middle of the night, lying on my bed in a cold, wet sweat all over me, I eventually got to the stage where I demanded (yes, this frightened, afraid, little disenfranchised kid, demanding!) this demonic entity to "BEGONE" !!  And my goodness...  It worked !!

The whole experience lasted for around 20 minutes. It was freaky as. It's never happened to me again, thank goodness, so I just put it down to being "a test"  ;)

So that, if nothing else, tells me that there IS power in the name of "Jesus" (for some reason), and I still haven't worked it all out yet...



Source


Maybe Creator doesn't mind by what Collective Consciousness name we call Him-Her...  ????  But even though i've had this experience and many others - including life-saving experiences when my ex-husband was trying to kill me over a 3-year period, but I avoided him on each occasion because I just kept trusting in the 'still small voice' when it gave me direction - it still doesn't stop me from wanting to go down this rabbit hole and try to get to the bottom of what those Roman "Church Fathers" (elites) did. Something went on. But I also know there's "power in the Name", and i've been "saved" many, many times in all kinds of different ways (emotionally, psychologically, physically), by (this conceptualization and actuation of) this "God" and "Jesus" presence.  Maybe I will never reconcile these two ends of the spectrum, but i'm quite happy for them both "to BE".  They are both parts of my experience, and knowing  :)


So don't worry... You're not alone in trying to figure out your corner of the puzzle for your own personal understanding. I'm right there with you!  We are all in this together  <3 <3  The unravelling of this tangled up ball of twine is not easy, on a personal level (experience, macro-systems indoctrination, personal belief systems, etc, etc,.) nor the academic-intellectual level. Entering into this topic may well require you read the "Life of Apollonius of Tyana" by Philostratus (8 books, at your leisure), and other texts of the period and later commentaries by acedemics.

>>

I attach this other "miracle" that happened to me, just a month before my 17th birthday.

http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/spiral-fracture-healed-1977.html


I've done some study now (informally) in quantum physics and now have some understanding of what "The Field" is (ref: Max Planc) and how various anomalies in quantum physics turn up, such as "the observation problem" and "pre-positioning". If you're interested in this side, please see "What The Bleep Do We Know?" and associated study materials. I was so blown away by all of this that I went out and bought the whole boxed set for NZ$70 or something ridiculous in 2008. The movie itself is no longer available on YouTube (in NZ anyway). You might have to purchase it for a nominal fee.

The movie comes out of the co-joint research of a dozen or so professors of physics, religion, philosophy, bio-engineering, and so on, including John Hagelin, Ph.D. - prominent particle theorist at the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University, Amit Goswami, Ph.D., Dr. David Albert - philosopher of science Columbia University, Stuart Hameroff M.D, and many others.
http://www.whatthebleep.com/interviews/



Gregg Braden


Please also see the teaching of geologist and truth seeker Gregg Braden. This video is spectacular and describes what happened to me and the healing of my spiral fracture, extremely well.

This (Chinese) practice is not outside of "the realm of God" as "God" inhabits everthing in The Field, which is the entire domain of multi-dimensional existence:  The Multi-verse. I personally now term "God", as "Consciousness". This is the all-pervasive presence who we feel, talk to, and who brings ideas into our minds, and who helps us as we learn to manipulate matter within this hologram by using our thoughts. Ref: Eckhart Tolle, "The Power of Now"; Vladimir Megre, "Anastasia" (2004, Eng.) Book 1 of "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" series - 10 books.

I feel that "Consciousness" is not dualistic in its thinking (oh yes! It's sentient and intelligent), ie: there is no 'right nor 'wrong' in the philosophical sense; there is only 'experience'. Therefore, there is no judgement (some people call this 'unconditional love'), and there is no heaven or hell. This is actually where I sit in my beliefs right now  :)  I just needed to let people know where i'm coming from so you can understand more as to why I set up this group.

Please also, feel absolutely free to share your own experience, and what brings you here to the "Apollonius of Tyana - the Nazarene" Facebook group  :)  Please feel free to join. Love to all, Bron


Here are some more links, for your interest:

The Creation Of The Religion Of Christianity

- This Falling Away of 2 Thessalonians 2 study will focus on the fall of the Roman Empire, which led to Satan creating the Roman Catholic Church.


______________________________________________________________________



Please be mindful for the purposes of this discussion of "Apollonius of Tyana - the Nazarene", that the "Jesus" being talked about in this video who thousands of early "Christians" did not renounce, may in fact be none other than Apollonius of Tyana, the Pythagorean Nazarene who taught the Indian philosophy-religion of "Chrishnaism".  RW Barnard pp.115-116

Please let the labels (names) go...  We know there was a man who revolutionized history, religion, philosophy and politics in the first century AD. Just exactly who that man was, we are not yet sure...


- Was it the Jewish Jesus of Nazareth (a town in Galilee) whose life of 33 years (alarm bells - Masonic power number) is directly modelled after the Horus (Egyptian) and Mithras (Babylonian) mythologies?  - or could that man have been the Greek Apollonius the Nazarene (a religious, philosphical order) whose life of 93 years was well documented as a fact all across the Mediterranean world? - unlike his usurper - the created, made up, fictitious Roman "Iesus" who archaeologists to this day are still struggling to find artefacts for.



Bill Cooper tells the TRUTH about Christ & the Church



Published on Oct 13, 2013

TheTruthIsFullOfLies, when you find the truth, you will also find a lot of lies.

I am going to do this until you either wake up or I die a martyr. If you don't wake up then I would rather be killed as this world will not be worth living in...  http://thetruthquotes.webs.com/

Back up channel Subscribe!  http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthFull...

"The truth is extreme, to make it moderate is to lie." - Aaron Hawkins

"Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at." - Anonymous

"Anybody listening to me will realize that these are indeed Historic Broadcast's and by making them I have sealed my fate" - Bill Cooper

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within." - Joseph Stalin

Matthew 5:11-12 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Jude 1
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.


Universal Law Trumps all others.

1. No man or woman, in or out of government shall initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts I'm a party to, not giving full disclosure to me, whether signed by me or not are void at my discretion.

2. I may use force in self-defense against anyone that violates Law 1.

3. There shall be no exceptions to Laws 1 and 2


TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ